Oxford hymn settings for organists: Advent and Christmas
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
7 units left in stock.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
RSCM members only. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 27/01/2021
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Gowers: Ad te levavi (Advent I)
Shephard: Never weather-beaten sail
The Organist's Funeral Album
Croft: God is gone up (SSAATB)
Harris: Holy is the true light
Rutter: Christ the Lord is risen again
Chilcott: The Wellspring
Vaughan Williams: Hodie (Vocal score)
Carols for Choirs 4 (ed. Willcocks & Rutter)
Organ plus one: low instruments
Finzi: Lo, the Full, Final Sacrifice
Higginson: God be in my head