Oxford hymn settings for organists: Advent and Christmas
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Archer: Anthem for Seafarers (Eternal father, strong to save)
Lindley: Ave Maria (Litany to Mary) (U)
Berkeley, This Endernight
Goldschmidt: A tender shoot (ed. Henderson)
Oxford Book of Christmas Organ Music for Manuals
Marsden Thomas: Graded Anthology for Organ Book 2
A Little Organ Book in Memory of Hubert Parry
Bedard: Missa Brevis II
Gibbons: This is the record of John (ed. Palmer)
Stanford: Lighten our darkness
Ledger: Good Christian men, rejoice
Greene: Thou visitest the earth (SATB) (ed. Jackson)