Oxford hymn settings for organists: Advent and Christmas
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
1 unit left in stock.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 27/09/2021
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
The Oxford Book of Ceremonial Music for Organ Book 2
Bullard: Psalmi Penitentiales
Bach: Mighty, glorious is God the Father (ed. Patrick)
Rutter: Go, tell it on the mountain
Hymn miniatures 2
Essential Wedding Music for Manuals
Young: Now the heavens start to whisper
Kenneth Leighton Memorial Album
Gowers: Populus Sion (Advent II)
Praise and Thanks for Organ II
Howe arr.: Away in a manger (Cradle Song)
Aston: So they gave their bodies