Oxford hymn settings for organists: Advent and Christmas
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2022
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Chilcott: Thy Arising
Bruckner: Virga Jesse
Sumsion: They that go down to the sea in ships
Stanford: Arise, shine
Bach transcriptions for organ
Oxford Service Music for Organ Manuals only Bk 1
A Little Organ Book in Memory of Hubert Parry
Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Holy Communion
Cooman: Easter triumph! Easter Joy SATB & Organ
Harwood: O how glorious is the kingdom
An Epiphany Procession - The Light of God's Glory
Wilberg: Hail the day that sees him rise