Oxford hymn settings for organists: Advent and Christmas
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
5 units left in stock.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
RSCM members only. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 27/01/2021
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Edwards/Guest: Two anthems for Remembrance
Purcell: Remember Not, Lord, Our Offences
Moger: It is a thing most wonderful
Vann: Christ is risen (Easter garden)
Purcell: Hear my prayer, O Lord (ed. Shaw)
How: The Way (A Lenten Cantata)
Dams: If I take the wings of the morning
Organ plus brass: Volume 3
The Oxford Book of Ceremonial Music for Organ Book 2
Harvest Festival Music
Shephard: Three short anthems
Allegri: Miserere (Latin) (ed. Guest)