Oxford hymn settings for organists: Epiphany
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2022
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Schoenfeld: Run, shepherds, run
Custer: See amid the winter's snow (Edward Caswall's carol)
Bairstow: Let all mortal flesh keep silence (SSAATTBB)
ECHOES - A TRIBUTE TO ALAN SPEDDING
Bedard: Organ Works for Christmas
The Organist's Christmas Album
Cooman: Easter triumph! Easter Joy SATB & Organ
The Oxford Book of Ceremonial Music for Organ
Morales: O Magnum Mysterium
Gardner: Tomorrow shall be my dancing day
Shephard: Let us light a candle
Sanders: St Mark Passion