Oxford hymn settings for organists: Epiphany
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
2 units left in stock.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
RSCM members only. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 27/01/2021
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Faber Early Organ Series 13. Germany 1512-1577
Harris: Holy is the true light
Edward Elgar: They Are At Rest - Elegy
Palestrina: Sicut cervus
Jackson: Holy is the true light
The Essential Organist - revised edition
Morales: O Magnum Mysterium
Ledger: On Christmas night (Sussex Carol)
Carols for Choirs 3 (Ed. Willcocks & Rutter)
Alonso arr.: Gabriel's Message (The Angel Gabriel)
Victorian and Edwardian Marches for Organ
Stainer: How beautiful upon the mountains (ed. Grayston Ives)