Oxford hymn settings for organists: Epiphany
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Archer: Nearer my God to thee
Widor: Surrexit a mortuis (vocal score)
Ledger: Advent Calendar
Oxford Service Music for Organ Manuals only Bk 2
Ferguson: Two Advent carols (People look East/The Lord at first did Adam make)
Dove: Vast oceans of light
Anthology of 18th century English organ music, Volume 4
Parry: I sing the birth
Stockert: Newborn child now sleeping
Skellern: Rest in peace (and rise in glory)
Poulenc: Videntes stellam
Anthology of 19th Century French Organ Music Volume 2