Oxford hymn settings for organists: Epiphany
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
2 units left in stock.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
RSCM members only. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 27/01/2021
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Bainton: And I saw a new heaven
MacMillan: Benedicimus Deum Caeli SSATTB
Stanford: For lo, I raise up
Organ plus one: low instruments
Finzi: In Terra Pax, Op.39 (Vocal score)
Custer: Chesterton's Carol
Stanford: Lo! He comes
The Oxford Book of Funeral & Memorial Music for Organ
Shephard: Out of the stillness (SATB)
Young: Now the heavens start to whisper
Stainer: I saw the Lord (double choir) ed. Jeremy Dibble
Wilberg: Christmas is coming