Oxford hymn settings for organists: Epiphany
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 31/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Widor: Surrexit a mortuis (vocal score)
Old English Organ Music for Manuals Book 2
Archer: In war, resolution
Rutter: For the beauty of the earth (SATB)
Organ plus brass: Volume 2
An Epiphany Procession - The Light of God's Glory
Kelly: For the Fallen
Hymn miniatures 1
Cooney: Christmas Gloria
Aston: Loving God
Tavener: Funeral Ikos (SSATBB)
Shephard: Never weather-beaten sail