Oxford hymn settings for organists: Epiphany
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
The Oxford Book of Ceremonial Music for Organ Book 2
Howells: Like as the hart desireth the waterbrooks
World Carols for Choirs (SSA)
Archer: Anthem for Seafarers (Eternal father, strong to save)
Ogden: Love's redeeming work is done
Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Autumn Festivals
100 Carols for Choirs (ed. Willcocks & Rutter, P/B)
Poulenc: Hodie Christus natus est
Archer: God is born among us
Bach: St Matthew Passion Vocal Score (Barenereiter edition)
Bullard: Psalmi Penitentiales
Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Holy Communion