Oxford hymn settings for organists: Epiphany
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New accessible settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service—preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Bainton: And I saw a new heaven
Hurford: Litany to the Holy Spirit (U)
Jong: Prelude, choral variÃ© et fugue sur Veni Redemptor Gentium
Organ plus brass: Volume 3
Lole: Shall we not love thee, Mother dear?
Organ plus one: low instruments
ECHOES - A TRIBUTE TO ALAN SPEDDING
Marsden Thomas: Graded Anthology for Organ Book 2
Rutter: What sweeter music
Sanders: St Mark Passion
Morgan: Palm Sunday Antiphon
Rutter: Silent night