Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Lent and Passiontide
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
1 unit left in stock.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
New settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative new pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service - preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Pieces suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Some pieces also suitable for recital use
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
- Companion Website featuring a cumulative index of hymn tunes and contributor biographies
Other products in this Category
Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Autumn Festivals
Chilla: Enjoy the organ
Five French Toccatas for Organ (ed. Lloyd)
Hymn miniatures 1
Marsden Thomas: Church Organist's Collection Volume 1 - The Church Year
Jazz Inspirations for Organ
Marsden Thomas: Graded Anthology for Organ Book 5
Anthology of 18th century English organ music, Volume 4
The Organist's Wedding Album Volume Two
Bedard: Organ Works for Christmas
The Oxford Book of Wedding Music for Manuals
The Christmas Organist