Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Pentecost and Trinity
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 25/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative new pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service - preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Pieces suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Some pieces also suitable for recital use
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Essential Wedding Music for Manuals
Organ Music for Communion
Organ plus one: low instruments
Old English Organ Music for Manuals Book 6
Second Easy Album for Organ - Six pieces by contemporary British composers
ECHOES - A TRIBUTE TO ALAN SPEDDING
Anthology of 18th century English organ music, Volume 1
Old English Organ Music for Manuals Book 2
Kircher and Schemmer: Sonntagsorgel Volume 3
Faber Early Organ Series 13. Germany 1512-1577
Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Easter and Ascension
Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Lent and Passiontide