Oxford Hymn Settings for Organists: Pentecost and Trinity
This item will be dispatched within 10 working days.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Get back to singing Special Offer. 10 copies or more - 10% discount
Offer ends: 31/12/2023
Purchase with a saving of 10% when you buy 10 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 13% when you buy 30 or more copies.
Purchase with a saving of 15% when you buy 50 or more copies.
- New settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative new pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service - preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
- Pieces suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Some pieces also suitable for recital use
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Other products in this Category
Essential Wedding Music for Manuals
Chilla: Enjoy the organ
Anthology of 18th century English organ music, Volume 1
Faber Early Organ Series 13. Germany 1512-1577
Easy Graded Organ Music Book 1
Old English Organ Music for Manuals Book 4
Essential Book of Funeral Music for Manuals
Organ plus one: death and eternity/ funeral service
Bedard: Works for Organ and Other Instruments
Oxford hymn settings for organists: Advent and Christmas
Essential Book of Funeral Music for Organ
The Oxford Book of Ceremonial Music for Organ Book 2