Season by Season provides material for the Christian Year aimed at choirs of moderate competence (sometimes able to sing only in 2 or 3 parts), to build on The Carol Book market and to appeal to choirs who have been pleased with what The Carol Book offers. Containing 100 items, it aims to address all needs for seasonal material, material suitable for special occasions and material of general usefulness.
The integral CD-ROM contains:
- alternative arrangements of many items, e.g. unison, 2- or 3-part arrangements of items
- choral parts without accompaniment
- accompaniment without choral parts
- arrangements of organ parts for piano/keyboard
- items in alternative keys
- 'simplified' versions of items where the vocal range is too wide for the average choir
- items which have been published with updated texts (so choirs have choice between original or updated text)
Please note: Photocopies of the works within this collection may be made for LOCAL USE ONLY (eg. for your choir and congregation) and under no circumstances may they be sold. The vast majority of items in this book are also covered by the CCLI Music Reproduction Licence. If you have a CCLI MRL, please include every item that you copy in your annual CCLI report, quoting ‘Season by Season’. This doesn’t cost you, your church or school anything but it does ensure that composers, authors and publishers get due financial recognition for their work.
- Additional Information
Catalogue No. B0278 Publisher RSCM Press Contents See contents list above